Monica Beach is the perfect collection for the summer, and it’s on SALE!
NEW in my store today is the matching Torn Paper set! If you’re already enjoying the other sets, make sure to check it out. See the full collection HERE.
My Bubblegum Pink Collection is not about bubblegum but is full of beautiful papers and elements in pinks and gray. You’ll find it works beautifully for so many of your photos, from girly-girl to romantic.
Jeanine Page Kit and Jeanine Friendship Cards ~ $2 each!
1 day only ~ April 16!
The matching alpha is $2 as well.
Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoy these digital sets!
Hi, Friends! I’m so excited to be Digitals’ Featured Designer and happy to share a few things about myself. I’m a wife, mother, and a Nana! I recently retired from a lifetime of teaching, and Robert and I and our sweet little kitty, Amber, packed up everything in our home in Houston and are now living in and loving Fort Worth. It’s especially awesome here because my daughter, Brandi, lives here with her husband, Ryan, and almost 4-year-old Lincoln, and my son and daughter-in-law, Tommy and Audra, are only an hour away in Frisco, north of Dallas. They have 3-year-old Jack and Olivia who’s about to have her 1st birthday. Yep. We’re in Nana and Papa heaven!
Now that I’m retired and all moved, I can totally get some great designing time in, so look out! This is my 8th year to be a digital designer, and I’ve been here at Digitals almost all of that time. I love to design “from cute to gorgeous,” and you can find both of these styles in my Digitals store! My Daily Download kit is ready for springy, feminine, heritage layouts, and I hope you like it!
Kathy Black posted this pretty layout with Coral Rose 1 ~
Matching Coral Rose 1 is Coral Rose 2. It will be available for purchase on April 1 in my store but will also be the Digitals Free-With-Purchase kit (April 1-15) and will be automatically added to your cart for free with any Digitals order of $15 or more.
My entire Digitals store is on sale for 30% off during my Featured Designer time, and this includes my CU products and all kits, bundles, and printables. Visit my store HERE.
1. Do you keep a wishlist? If so, what is your MOST WANTED item at the moment? My wish list doesn’t really have things on it. I wish I could have more time in each day and more energy to do everything I want to do.
2. What is your designing routine, i.e. do you get a snack, put on music, get organized and then work on a kit until it’s finished or do you pop in and out as time allows? I almost always have my lime water with me, and often I watch TV or listen to a book on tape while I’m working. It’s pretty quiet around here with just us and our kitty, so I do spend quite a bit of uninterrupted time designing.
3. When you scrap, do you use your own products? Yes, I usually use my own kits, but I have several really cute sets from other designers that I like to use for my grandkids’ books.
5. What are your reasons or motivations for digital scrapbooking? That’s easy. I love it! I’m not much of a cook, and if it wasn’t for Robert, we wouldn’t have any live plants around here, but I thrill at creating papers and elements on my computer.
6. What is the best food you ever ate? Describe. It’s got to be really tender baby back ribs. Robert takes me out every year for my birthday, and we get the ribs every time.
7. Where is your “happy place?” My happy place is outside at a park on a beautiful day with just a little breeze and a good book.
8. If you won the lottery, how would you spend the winnings? I’d make sure my kids and grandkids had everything they needed and enough put aside for their education, I’d make a large donation to the women’s center here in Fort Worth which does amazing work, and I’d like to travel to meet a lot of my online friends.
9. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you chose and what would you want to talk about? I’d like to meet Albert Einstein and Leonardo DaVinci. I’ve studied the lives and wonders of these two great individuals, and what conversations we’d have!
10. What else should we know about you? I love to dance! I love the choreography and the speed, and dancing really fast for 3 hours straight is a lot more fun than going to the gym! Thanks for taking the time to read about me.
Make sure to stop by my Digitals store every day between March 30 and April 12 to collect pieces of this pretty new kit, Coral Rose 1. If you miss any of the daily downloads, you can purchase this kit in my store on sale. Watch also for new products to show up throughout these two weeks, and remember that you can get all of my designs for 30% off.
A big thank you to all of my customers here at Digitals!
Because He Lives is a beautiful collection of Christian Easter papers, elements, and extras. Each of the 8 sets is only $1.50 through March 26 in my Digitals store!
Enjoy these beautiful layouts by my talented Creative Team ~
Coming to my Digitals store this Saturday are several matching sets, a beautiful collection of Christian Easter papers and elements. Each set will be only $1.50 through Tuesday. Click HERE for a chance to win the full page kit!
Wishing you a blessed Easter!
My cute Bumblebears page kit along with the matching quick pages are on sale for only $2 each! Sale ends March 17. Have fun with this sweet collection!
Ireland comes to life in this glittery set of green and brown. A perfect set for making really pretty St. Patrick’s Day pages, it will give your layouts an Irish flair throughout the year. Whether you’re from Ireland or simply enjoy the styles of the Celtic cross and swirly shamrocks in this set, you’ll love working with Kaitlyn.
Named after my sweet little granddaughter, Olivia, this baby/spring/fresh collection will make the cutest pages. I hope you like it! See all of the sale sets HERE.