Digital Scrapbook Supplies: Not Just for Layouts!
You can get more value from your digital scrapbooking products, like those found in our store, by using them in a variety of ways beyond layouts.
Here are some examples to get you started:
- Create and print or email greeting cards (for birthdays, anniversaries, get well soon, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, etc.)
- Make printable calendars
- Make wallpaper for your computer, laptop, phone, or tablet screen
- Print them out to use in traditional scrapping and craft projects
- Do printable art for your home
- Make photo gifts for loved ones
- Print on fabric or canvas
- School supplies for your kids
- Make candy bar wrappers for your childrens’ classmates
- Decorate an art or writing journal
- Pretty up your Christmas letter or newsletter
- Print on adhesive paper to make your own stickers
- Print on temporary tattoo paper for the kids
- Make a recipe book
- Make your own gift tags
- Make your to do lists beautiful
- Create fun flashcards for the kids
You can find lots of great ideas on Pinterest or by doing a search.
Image is from Kathryn Estry’s 2012 Window Calendar ~ Cute.Since 2004, Digitals has been your digital scrapbook home and superstore. Sign up for our newsletter to receive a welcome gift.